Nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian mountains, the venue sits on a tiny hill surrounded by Oak trees. It’s an all-white modern-day farmhouse with vaulted ceilings, a beautiful fireplace, and a bridal suite laced with shiplap. It is such a beautiful space with so much natural light! You can make your wedding vision come to life in this state of the art facility, and the truly personal touch of being a family-owned and operated business makes Oak Meadow a stand out venue in the wedding industry.
You can have your wedding ceremony inside the Great Room or outside in the Courtyard. Some couples will do a cocktail hour outside on the porch or even an outdoor reception in the courtyard with the ceremony inside! There are so many ways you can configure this beautiful venue!
Oak Meadow Event Center Weddings
Oak Meadow is the perfect play for your dream wedding with beautiful modern farmhouse vibes, a 600 square foot bridal suite, vaulted ceilings, and breathtaking outdoor spaces. Learn a little more about what is included when you book Oak Meadow for your wedding!
On your wedding day, you have access to the Venue Property + Climate Controlled Facility which includes:
- The Great Room (enclosed venue, gas fireplace, vaulted ceilings, floral rings, 72” television for slideshows)
- Covered Porch (ceiling fans, 55” television, Portable Bar, Heaters)
- Courtyard + Outdoor Stage (including string lights)
- Bridal and Groom’s Suite
- Bonus Room (vintage table + 2 chairs for a private meal before the reception)
- Guest Bathrooms (men + women guest bathrooms w/ 2 stalls each)
- Prep Kitchen (ice machine, commercial refrigerator, 3 stainless steel sinks, utility sink, microwave, ample countertop space, private parking for vendors)
- Tables and Chairs
- White and/or Black Table Linens
- Set-up, Takedown, + Clean-up
- 1 Oak Meadow Staff member on the day of the event
- Sound System for basic sound needs (i.e. background music + playlists)
- 1 Parking Attendant day of the event for 150 guest or more
- Access to any Oak Meadow Décor, Freestanding Stable Doors, 4 Patio Heaters, Portable Bar, etc.
- Use of Venue for Engagement or Bridal Portraits prior to Wedding Date (appointments must be scheduled)