We love spending time together, whether it’s a date night or an afternoon with friends and family. So, we have compiled a list of our best Nashville restaurants. From the small “hole in the wall,” to the iconic insta-worthy locations, there is an option for everyone and every occasion. We have listed our favorite restaurants by area, so they are easy to find! Whether Nashville is your home or you are just visiting, we hope this list helps you enjoy one of the best Nashville restaurants.
12 South Neighborhood Restaurants
- Taqueria Del Sol – Taqueria is one of our favorites places to gather with friends. They are a classic fast-casual restaurant where you order at a counter and they deliver the food to your table. Our favorites include the chicken tacos or a classic salad.
- Martin’s Bar-B-Que – This is one of Nashville’s best Bar-B-Que joints. You really can’t go wrong with any of their menu items from the ribs to pulled-pork sandwiches, it is all delicious.
Our downtown suggestions take you off of Broadway and into local and unique venues from a restaurant and bowling alley to a winery. There is more to do downtown than the neon lights and bars that cover the area.
- Pinewood Social – Pinewood has delicious food and retro bowling lanes to bowl the night away. Grab reservations to bowl, or just go to hang out with friends over a drink and a delicious meal!
- The Listening Room – One of Nashville’s most iconic places to listen to music over dinner, the Listening Room is the perfect place to hear the sounds of Nashville without the loud and crazy bar scene of lower Broadway.
- The City Winery – If you love wine, this is the place for you! City Winery features live music in a listening room style, wine tours, and an amazing restaurant. It is the perfect place to grab a drink on your tour or have dinner with friends!
- DeSanos – Woodfire Pizza that does not disappoint, DeSanos is one of the best Nashville restaurants. DeSanos features communal seating and can be very crowded on the weekends, but it is worth brushing shoulders with your neighbor for this pie!
East Nashville Restaurants
- Five Points Pizza – One of Nashville’s best and most renowned pizza places! If you are craving some pizza, this is a must on your list! They have a conventional dining area as well as a takeout area to fit your schedule!
- The Pharmacy – Nashville’s famous and signature burger restaurant. They say you haven’t had the best burger in town unless you have eaten at The Pharmacy. Give it a shot and let us know what you think. It is one of our favorite Burgers in town! Sweet potato fries are also a must here!
- Jack Brown’s Beer and Burgers – Another unique take on the classic cheeseburger, Jack Brown’s reinvents the burger with delicious variations. From a burger with macaroni and cheese topped with bar-b-que chips, to a burger topped with applewood smoked bacon, egg, and an american-cheddar blend cheese, you’ll find a unique taste that satisfies your craving. They also feature an extensive beer and alcohol menu!
21st Avenue/Green Hills Restaurants
- Bluebird Cafe – The Bluebird Cafe is one of Nashville’s most famous listening rooms. It had to make our list for the best Nashville restaurants. The Bluebird features bar style food, but what really makes it special is the amazingly talented artists that sit in the round every single night.
- Pancake Pantry – Right in the heart of Hillsboro Village on 21st Avenue, the Pancake Pantry is Nashville’s go to breakfast place. Be prepared to wait in line or arrive really early! Our favorites are the “pigs in a blanket” or the classic pancakes.
- Biscuit Love – One of Nashville’s top breakfast restaurants, Biscuit Love is a must-have. We put the 21st Avenue location on our list because they are usually less crowded than the Gulch location. Enjoy their biscuits and gravy or the classic hot chicken biscuit. You won’t regret it!
*Featured Photo Courtesy of Pinewood Social
You also may be interested in one of our latest blog posts.